Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fuck papers

So my one of my best friends is complaining about her paper, and a whimsical conversation ensues.

B.: I need to write this mofo *whines/grumbles*
me: its like a band-aid, the faster you rip it, the sooner you get it over with
B.: like bad sex?
me: you have a recurring fear of bad sex don't you?
B.: eh
me: well, in the case of bad sex, you fake an orgasm, though you can't really fake your way through a paper
B.: its called BS
me: touche.

fuck papers. I'm writing a psuedo-paper of my own now, and its not fun either....though to be honest, how often do you fake your way through papers (or orgasms)? Is most writing today done by our youth just utter BS, regurgitated from secondary sources? It sure seems like that's the case in the US...

No comments:

Post a Comment